What is a SharePoint Composite no-code solution?
The short answer A SharePoint Composite combines data, documents, and business process in a useful, productive way by assembling, connecting, and configuring the basic building blocks of functionality available in SharePoint and Office Products so you can rapidly create no-code business solutions.
The long answer A SharePoint Composite is covered in a comprehensive manner in the following white paper entitled, SharePoint Composites Handbook, A guide to creating business solutions with little or no code.
This handbook is intended for:
- Information workers, who want to create simple-to-develop, no-code solutions so they can rapidly respond to business needs.
- IT Technical staff, who want to develop solutions and prototypes with little or no code.
- Decision makers, who want to understand the benefits of SharePoint Composites for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
- Anyone, who wants to dramatically improve business productivity and become more agile in the workplace.
Highlights include the following:
- An in-depth overview of all pertinent SharePoint and Office features, products, and components.
- Guidance on how to design a practical solution with little or no code.
- A comprehensive description of approximately 20 basic design patterns.
- A set of useful and practical links to case studies, help articles, blogs, videos, and solutions.
The following downloads provide a .docx and .pdf file of the handbook.
Top of Page