- Open the home page for the Records Center site that you want to configure.
- On the Site menu, click Site Permissions.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Advanced.
- Click the group named Records Center Web Service Submitters for Name of your Records Center site.
- On the New menu, click Add Users.
- In the Add Users section, enter the names of the accounts to which you want to grant permission to submit records to the Records Center site. Use a semicolon to separate the entries.
- You can add an optional message with the invitation.
- Click Share.
Note To allow other sites to send content to the Records Center site, you need to add the domain accounts for these sites to this group. You do not need to add the accounts of individual users of the sites.
Top of Page