- Click the picture to select it.
- Click the contextual tools tab.
For example, if you select a photograph or clip art, click the Picture Tools tab. If you select an AutoShape, click the Drawing Tools tab.
- In the Arrange group, click Wrap Text.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Square to wrap text around the border of your image.
- Click Tight to wrap text closely around a clip art image or an irregularly shaped picture.
- Click Top and Bottom to place the image on its own line.
- Click Through and then click Edit Wrap Points to drag the wrap points closer to the image, so that text can fill in more of the negative space around the image.
- Click More Layout Options and then click the Text Wrapping tab to change where the text wraps. If you click the Square style, you can also change the distance between the text and the image.
Top of Page