The Microsoft Publisher Word Document Wizard formats an imported Microsoft Word document as a publication.
- On the File menu, click New.
- In the New Publication task pane (task pane: A window within an Office program that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.), under New from a design, click Publications for Print.
- Under Publications for Print, click Import Word Documents.
- In the Preview Gallery, select the design you want.
- In the Import Word Document dialog box, click the Word document you want, and then click OK.
If you do not see the name of the document you want, you may need to change the folder or drive.
- Use the options in the Word Import Options task pane to format your publication.