I need to reprint part of my large publication.
My desktop printer can print to larger sizes of paper, and I want to print fewer sheets.
Note Printing to a large format printer is not supported in Publisher 2003. For more information, follow the link in the See Also.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- Click the Printer & Paper tab.
- Under Paper, select the paper size you want. The preview in this dialog box shows how many sheets of paper will be used to print your large publication.
I want to change the distance that the tiles overlap.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- Click Change Overlap.
- Select Print Entire Page.
- In the Overlap Sheets box, enter a measurement.
Note All desktop printers printers have a non-printing region at the margins.
I want to print my banner on banner size paper (11" or 8.5" height).
To print a banner to banner paper, you must use a printer that supports banner paper size. To determine whether the printer you're using supports banner paper, check the options available under Paper on the Printer and Paper tab in Page Setup.
Portions of my banner are not printing.
Printing errors can result from issues related to Microsoft Publisher, the Microsoft Windows operating system, or printer hardware. For more information about printing issues related to banners, follow the link in the See Also section of this article.