With Microsoft Publisher 2010, you can submit building blocks that you create directly from Publisher 2010. If you create a building block that you think fills a need or is just a cool use of the product you can upload it to Office.com and then other Publisher users will be able to download and use your creation.
Submitting Building Blocks
If you create an exciting and useful building block (see: Building Blocks) you can upload it to Office.com so that other Publisher users can download and use your building block.
- On the Insert tab, in the Building Blocks group, click the Show Building Block Library button
- Navigate to the location of your custom Building Block in the Building Block Library.
- Right-click on your custom building block and choose Share with Building Block Community.
- Create a new Windows Live ID and sign in, or if you already have a Windows Live ID sign into that account.
- In the Building Blocks Submission Form, choose the building block to share, enter a Title for the building block, an optional description, and the category or categories.
- Click Submit.
Note It may take several days for your building block to appear on the Office.com Web site.
Top of Page