If you have a package of labels with a specific product number, you can quickly open a matching label publication by using the Page Setup dialog box.
- Start Microsoft Office Publisher.
- In the Publication Types list, select Labels.
- Click Blank Sizes, and then scroll down until you see the name of the manufacturer of your label product, such as Avery, HERMA, or Printec.
- Click the manufacturer name.
- Find the product number that matches your specific label product, and then click the corresponding design. The layout for that label is displayed above the Customize task pane.
Note If you don't see the number that you want in the list, check the information that came with your product. There may be other, equivalent product numbers available in Microsoft Office Publisher. For example, to print to Avery 8763, you can select Avery 5163 or 8163.
If you can't find a matching or equivalent product number, look for a label template that is close in size to the labels that you purchased, and then change the page size after you create the publication.
- In the Customize task pane, make any changes that you want to the color scheme, the font scheme, or business information.
- Click Create.