This page is part of a Web publication and does not contain any links to other pages. When this publication is published to the Web, a visitor to this page will have no way of leaving it to go to another page on the Web, except by clicking the Web browser's Back button. This may be frustrating for visitors to your Web site.
Note If you click Go to this Item or Add Navigation Bar to this Page, the entire page will be displayed at 10 percent or 11 percent of its original size — depending on your screen resolution and window size. You can change this by changing the Zoom percentage.
Add Navigation Bar to this Page Click this fix to open the Design Gallery dialog box, and then do the following:
- Click the navigation bar that you want to insert.
- Click Insert Object.
- Drag the navigation bar object to the location that you want.
Tip If you resize the Design Gallery dialog box, you can see both the Design Gallery dialog box and your publication at the same time.
- On the Insert menu, point to Navigation Bar, and then do one of the following:
Drag the navigation bar object to the location that you want.
- Click New to open the Design Gallery dialog box, click the navigation bar that you want, and then click Insert Object.
- Click Existing to open the Insert Existing Navigation Bar dialog box, which shows the navigation bars that have already been added to your publication. Click the navigation bar that you want to insert, and then click Insert.