Simplify creating a logo for your business by modifying one of the logos from the Design Gallery.
- Click the location on your publication where you want the logo to be placed.
- On the Objects toolbar, click Design Gallery Object , and then click Logos.
- Click the logo design that you want, select the graphic and text options that you want — for example, including two lines of text with the logo — and then click Insert Object.
- To replace the placeholder text in the logo, select the text in the text box, and then type the text that you want.
- To replace the placeholder picture in the logo, click the picture frame in the logo, right-click the picture, click Change Picture, and then select the picture that you want.
Note The logos that are created by using the Design Gallery are not associated with a business information set. If you want to save the Design Gallery logo and add it to your business information set, you must save it as a picture and then add it to your business information set. Find links to more information about changing a logo in the See also section.