Publisher calendar options allow you to customize a calendar to include date ranges from 1900 to 2200, and also to show either one month or an entire year on each page.
What do you want to do?
Create a calendar
- On the File menu, click New.
- In the Publication Types list, click Calendars.
- Under Calendars, click the type of calendar that you want to create (for example, Full Page or Wallet Size), and then click the design that you want.
- In the Customize task pane, click the options that you want, such as color or font scheme.
- In the Calendar Options task pane, click to select the page orientation, whether to show one month or one year per calendar page (to change the month that the calendar starts on, click Set Calendar Dates), and whether to include a schedule of events on the calendar.
- To include a schedule of events in your calendar, select the Include schedule of events check box.
Note Not all of the calendar design templates support a schedule of events.
- Click Create.
Top of Page
Add a calendar to a publication
- On the Insert menu, click Design Gallery Object .
- In the Design Gallery dialog box, click Calendars.
- Click the calendar design that you want.
Note Some designs do not include a calendar object.
- Under Options, click the month and year that you want.
Important You must make any changes now. You cannot go back and change the month and year after you insert the calendar.
- Click Insert Object.
Top of Page