Publisher calendar options allow you to customize a calendar with date ranges from 1900 to 2200 and to include one month or an entire year on each page.
Do one of the following:
Create a calendar
- On the File menu, click New.
- In the Popular Template Categories task pane (task pane: A window within an Office program that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.), click Calendars.
- Under Calendars, click the type of calendar you want to create (Classic Designs, Full Page, Wallet Size, or Blank Sizes), and then click the design you want.
- In the Customize task pane, click the options you want.
- In the Calendar Options task pane, click to select the page layout, the number of months per calendar page, the starting and ending month and year for the calendar, and whether to include a Schedule of Events on the calendar.
Note In order to select Calendar Options, you must have a calendar design selected.
Add a calendar to a publication
- On the Insert menu, click Design Gallery Object .
- In the Design Object dialog box, and then click Calendars.
- In the right pane, click the calendar you want, and then click Insert Object.
Note Some design sets do not include a calendar object.