Copy one object
- Right-click the object you want to copy, and then click Copy.
- Right-click where you want to copy the object, and then click Paste.
Copy just the attributes of an object
You can copy formatting attributes, such as color or fill, from one object to another.
- Click the object whose attributes you want to copy.
- On the Standard toolbar, click Format Painter and then click the object you want to copy the attributes to.
Copy multiple objects
- Hold down SHIFT and click the objects you want to copy.
- Right-click the objects, and then click Copy.
- Right-click where you want to copy the objects, and then click Paste.
Copy a whole page
- Go to the page in your publication where you want to insert the page.
- On the Insert menu, click Page.
- In the Insert Page dialog box, click Duplicate all objects on page, and then type the number of the page you want to copy.
- Click OK.
Note To copy and paste items from other Microsoft Office programs, use the Office Clipboard.