You can change a logo directly in a publication, or you can change the logo in the business information set that is applied to the publication.
What do you want to do?
Change a logo in a publication
To change a logo in a publication, select the logo, and then do one of the following:
- Click the picture, pause, and then click the picture again.
- On the Picture toolbar, click Insert Picture , and then choose the picture that you want.
Note When you change a logo's text or picture directly in a publication, instead of changing it in the Business Information dialog box, the business information set that is associated with the publication is not updated by including your changes.
Top of Page
Change a logo in a business information set
- On the Edit menu, click Business Information, and then click Edit.
- In the Edit Business Information Set dialog box, click Change.
- In the Insert Picture dialog box, browse to the folder that contains your new logo, select the logo, click Insert, and then click Save.
- Do one of the following:
- To apply the changes to the publication that is currently open, click Update Publication.
- To return to the current publication without applying the changes to it, click Close.
- If you are changing the placeholder business information set, or if you have not created any business information sets, the Edit button in the Business Information dialog box does not appear.
- If your logo picture contains text that you want to change, you must change that text in the program that you used to create the logo.
Top of Page