Want your Project Web App site to use your organization’s logo, a different site name, or a different URL? You can easily add your organization’s brand to your Project Web App site with just a few simple steps.
To brand your Project Web App site:
- On the Get Started with Project Web App web part, click the Your site. Your brand. tile.
Tip If you don’t have access to the Get Started with Project Web App web part, you can also click Settings in the top-right corner of the Project Web App window, and then click Site Settings. Under Look and Feel, click Title, description, and logo.
- Under Title and Description, you can change the Title used on each page of the Project Web App site, and you can give the site a Description, which is displayed on the Project Web App home page.
- Under Logo and Description, you can choose to use your organization’s logo on each page of the Project Web App site. Click From Computer to browse to and upload your organization’s logo, or click From SharePoint if the logo is already available on a SharePoint site.
Note For more detailed information on adding a logo, see Add a custom logo to your website.
- In the box below the logo, type a description for the logo, to be used as alternative text for the picture.
- Under Web Site Address, type the URL name that you want to use for the last part of the web site address that people in your organization will enter to access your Project Web App site.
- Click OK.
Top of Page