While reporting task status in Project Web App, you may find that you want to report on a task that is not showing up in the list.
To add a task to your task status:
- On the Quick Launch, click Tasks.
- On the Tasks tab, in the Tasks group, click Add Row.
- Choose how you want to add a task:
- Add a New Task Create a new task within an existing project, and then add that task to your task status.
- Add Yourself to a Task Assign yourself to an existing task, and then add that task to your task status.
- Add Team Tasks Assign yourself to one of your team tasks, and add that task to your task status.
Once you have added a task to your task status, you can enter your progress on that task.
Top of Page