This video shows you the three major places to find things: in the document, on the ribbon, and in the backstage.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to Project 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Get going fast. This video gives you a quick overview of the major changes in Project 2013.
- Video: A first look. In this video, take an in depth look at Project 2013: from starting it up, to saving your file. Learn the difference between Auto Scheduled and Manual Scheduled. Also, learn how to convert your .mpp file to the new format.
- Video: How things are organized. (You are here!) This video shows you the three major places to find things: in the document, on the ribbon, and in the backstage.
- Video: A closer look at the ribbon. Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons and menus are in Project 2013.
- Video: Save, print, share, and export. Save your Project file either to your computer, or to an online service like OneDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Project 2013 training courses.