About this course
This course includes:
- Four self-paced lesson and one practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Project 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a new project quickly and efficiently.
- Create a new task and change task from manual to automatic scheduling.
- Create relationships, or links, between tasks.
- Outline tasks to add structure to your project.