- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the View tab.
- In the Symbol box, type the symbol of the currency that you want to use.
- In the Placement box, select the position that you want the currency symbol to occupy.
- In the Decimal digits box, select the number of digits after the decimal that you want to display.
- You cannot use more than one currency per project. Before consolidating projects with different currency settings into one project file, you need to change the settings in each individual project to a common currency and update the cost values accordingly.
- Changing the currency settings only affect the current project. A new project will automatically use the default Windows currency settings. To change the default currency settings in Windows Vista, in Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region, and then click Regional and Language Options. In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click the Formats tab, then click Customize this format. In the Customize Regional Options dialog box, click the Currency tab. In the Currency symbol box, type or select a currency symbol.
To change the default currency settings in Windows XP, in Control Panel, double-click Regional and Language Options. On the Regional Options tab, click Customize. Click the Currency tab. In the Currency symbol box, type or select a currency symbol.
Top of Page