The Organization Chart Add-in for Microsoft Office programs, previously called Microsoft Organization Chart 2.0, is an add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office system programs that you can install and then add to your 2007 Office release documents. Organization Chart has been available since the release of Microsoft PowerPoint 95. There have been no significant changes to the program since its initial release, and there are no plans to add any significant functionality to it in the future. Organization Chart is not installed automatically when you install the 2007 Office release. To install Organization Chart, do the following.
- Exit all programs.
- In Microsoft Windows, click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- Do one of the following:
Note In Classic view, double-click Add or Remove Programs, click 2007 Microsoft Office system, and then click Change.
- In the 2007 Microsoft Office system Setup dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
- Click the plus sign (+) to expand the Microsoft Office folder.
- Click the plus sign (+) to expand the Microsoft Office PowerPoint folder.
- Click the button next to Organization Chart Add-in for Microsoft Office programs, and then click Run from My Computer .
- Click Continue to install Organization Chart. After Organization Chart is installed, you can open it.