SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
Save your presentation so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first PowerPoint 2013 presentation. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using PowerPoint. The best way to learn about PowerPoint 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank presentation and learn the basics of how to work with it.
- Video: Save a PowerPoint presentation. (You are here!) Save your presentation so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Insert items in a presentation. Insert pictures, headers, footers, shapes, and more to jazz up your presentation.
- Video: Finalize and review a presentation. Add themes, transparencies, and other design elements to give your presentation a professional polish, then review it before you present it to your audience.
- Video: Prepare and run your presentation. Figure out the best way to deliver your presentation, including using two monitors in Presenter view.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of PowerPoint 2013 training courses.