This video shows you the three major places to find things: in the presentation, on the ribbon, and in the Backstage.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to PowerPoint 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Get going fast. This video shows you the top 5 things that have changed in PowerPoint 2013.
- Video: A first look at PowerPoint 2013. In this video, take an in-depth look at PowerPoint 2013: from starting it up, to saving your file. Also learn how to convert your .ppt file to a .pptx file.
- Video: How things are organized. (You are here!) This video shows you the three major places to find things: in the presentation, on the ribbon, and in the Backstage.
- Video: A closer look at the ribbon. Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons and menus are in PowerPoint 2013.
- Video: Save, publish, and share. Save your file either to your computer, or to an online service like SkyDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of PowerPoint 2013 training courses.