Much like you would use folders to organize your files, you can use sections to organize your slides into meaningful groups. You can assign each colleague a section to make slide ownership clear during collaboration. And if you’re starting with a blank slate, you can use sections to outline the topics in your presentation.
Add a section
- Right-click between the two slides where you want to add a section, and then click Add Section.
Rename a section
- To rename an existing section, right-click the Untitled Section, and click Rename Section.
- Enter a meaningful name for the section, and then click Rename.
View all sections in a presentation
- On the View tab, click Slide Sorter.
Tip In Slide Sorter view, you’ll see thumbnails of all the slides organized into sections.
Move a section up or down in a list of slides
- Right-click the section name that you want to move, and then click Move Section Up or Move Section Down.
Remove a section
- Right-click the section name that you want to remove, and then click Remove Section.