I want to add something to my title slides, but when I go to master view, I don't see a title master.
To insert the title master:
- On the View menu, point to Master, and then click Slide Master.
- On the Slide Master View toolbar, click Insert New Title Master .
The picture I added to the master is not showing up on some of my slides.
I changed the placeholders and fonts on some of my slides, but now I want the styles on the slide master to apply to all my slides.
- In normal view, if the Slide Layout task pane is not displayed, click Slide Layout on the Format menu.
- Select the slide to which you want to reapply the master layout.
- In the Slide Layout task pane, find the layout type (for example, Text or Text and Content) whose placeholder and/or font styles you want to reapply.
- Click the arrow on that layout and then click Reapply Layout.