Do one of the following:
Start a slide show from within Microsoft PowerPoint
- Open the presentation you want to view as a slide show.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Slide Show at the lower left of the PowerPoint window.
- On the Slide Show menu, click View Show.
- Press F5.
Start a slide show from your desktop
- In My Computer or Microsoft Windows Explorer, locate the presentation file you want to open as a slide show.
- Right-click the file name, and then click Show.
Start a PowerPoint Show (.pps)
Use this procedure to open and play a slide show you have saved as a PowerPoint Show (.pps).
- In My Computer or Microsoft Windows Explorer, locate the PowerPoint Show file you want to open.
- Double-click the file name to open it.
To create a shortcut to your PowerPoint Show, use the right mouse button to drag the file to your desktop. When you release the mouse button, click Create Shortcut Here.