You can save a picture, WordArt, AutoShape, or group of objects as separate image files (.jpg, .gif, .png, and .bmp file formats).
- Select the picture (picture: A file (such as a metafile) that you can ungroup and manipulate as two or more objects or a file that stays as a single object (such as bitmaps).), WordArt (WordArt: Text objects you create with ready-made effects to which you can apply additional formatting options.), AutoShape, (AutoShapes: A group of ready-made shapes that includes basic shapes, such as rectangles and circles, plus a variety of lines and connectors, block arrows, flowchart symbols, stars and banners, and callouts.) or group of objects you want to save.
- Do one of the following:
- To save in the Clip Organizer:
- Open the Microsoft Clip Organizer.
- Drag the picture, WordArt, AutoShape, or group of objects into the Clip Organizer.
- When prompted, give the object a name.
- Right-click the picture, WordArt, AutoShape, or group of objects.
- Click Save as Picture.
- In the Save dialog box, select the format or use the default format.
- Click Save.
Note If you want to edit drawn objects (such as AutoShapes) later, select the Windows Metafile format.