To remove header and footer information from several but not all slides, select the slides you want before starting this procedure. You can select them on the Outline tab or Slides tab in normal view, or in slide sorter view.
On the View menu, click Header and Footer, and then do one of the following:
Remove headers and footers from slides
- Click the Slide tab.
- Clear the check boxes for any of the options — Date and time, Slide number, or Footer.
- To remove headers and footers from the title slide, select the Don't show on title slide check box.
- Do one of the following:
- To remove the information from the current slide or selected slides, click Apply.
- To remove the information from all slides in the presentation, click Apply to All.
Remove headers and footers from notes and handouts
- Click the Notes and Handouts tab.
- Clear the check boxes for any of the options — Date and time, Page number, Header, or Footer.
- Click Apply to All.