|Microsoft PowerPoint 2002
Tip PowerPoint 2010 offers a number of ways to deliver and distribute your presentation. If you want to try the latest version of PowerPoint for free, see Try Office 2010.
- Open the presentation you want to package. If you want to copy your packaged presentation to a floppy disk, insert the disk.
- On the File menu, click Pack and Go.
- On the first wizard screen, click Next, and then select options on each subsequent screen before clicking Next.
- If you want to include multiple presentations in the package, select the Other presentation(s) check box when prompted, click Browse, and then select several presentations.
- If you plan to run the packaged presentation on a computer that does not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed, include the Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer in the package.
On the fifth screen of the wizard, do one of the following:
- If the Viewer for Microsoft Windows option is available, select it, and then continue through the wizard.
- If the option isn't available, you need to install the viewer. On the same screen, click Download the Viewer to link to the Office Online Download Center and install the viewer. Follow the instructions to complete the download. When it's finished, close the browser window, and then, in the wizard, select the Viewer for Microsoft Windows option and continue through the wizard.
Note The Download the Viewer button opens a browser window and takes you to the download page for PowerPoint Viewer 97 (for use with PowerPoint 97, 2000, and 2002).
- On the last screen, click Finish.
PowerPoint 2003 Viewer can be used to view unpackaged password-protected presentations created using PowerPoint 2002. However, PowerPoint 2003 Viewer cannot be packaged with the Pack and Go Wizard; it must be installed separately. You can install PowerPoint 2003 Viewer from the Office Online Download Center.