About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A short test at the end of the lesson; the test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card that you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand what active content is, and how it’s used in your files and programs.
- Use the Enable Content button on the Message Bar to allow active content to run.
- Work with active content in the Microsoft Office Backstage view.
- Learn about trusted documents.
- Navigate to the Trust Center to view security settings or to change them.
- Understand the reasons for Protected View and how to enable editing when it appears.