Some of the content in this topic may not be applicable to some languages.
The Microsoft Office Binder is not included in Office 2003. However, if a Binder file created in a previous version of Office contains information you want to access, you can use the Unbind tool to pull out the information and save it in the formats of the appropriate programs.
- In order to do this procedure, the Unbind tool must be installed.
- In Windows XP Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs.
In Windows 2000 Control Panel, double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- In the list of currently installed programs, click Office 2003 or your Office program, and then click Change.
- Select the Add or Remove Features option.
- Select the Choose advanced customization of applications check box.
- Click the expand indicator (+) next to Office Tools.
- Click the Microsoft Office Binder Support icon, and then choose the installation option you want.
- In the Microsoft Windows Windows Explorer or My Computer, locate and double-click the Binder file that contains the information you want to use. The Binder files use the .obd or .obt extension.
The Unbind program starts.
- In the Unbind dialog box, select the folder you want to save the files in.
- Click OK.