If you’re upgrading from Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 (or earlier) to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first. For example, you may wonder where certain buttons are in the new ribbon interface. To help you get used to PowerPoint 2010, we created a short guide that answers common customer questions about the transition. Click the link below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Inside the guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the PowerPoint 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources for PowerPoint 2010.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box.
- How to customize the PowerPoint 2010 ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- How to exchange files with people who don’t yet have PowerPoint 2010.
- How to add audio to a presentation.
- Where to find commands for working with macros or other advanced features.
Note If you want to know about new features in PowerPoint 2010, read this article: What's new in PowerPoint 2010?
Top of Page