You can insert or link to a video on YouTube, and then play it during your presentation.
Important To you use this feature in PowerPoint 2010, see this list of requirements and supported formats.
- In YouTube, search for the video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share, click Embed.
- Right-click the iframe embed code, and click Copy.
- In PowerPoint, on the Insert tab, click Video > Video from Web Site.
Important If you don’t see Video from Web Site in the Video drop down menu, double-check that you have installed the required Office updates. However, if you see Video from Web Site in the drop down menu (but it is disabled or grayed out), make sure you have Adobe Shockwave Player installed.
- In the Insert Video from Web Site box, paste the embed code, and then click Insert.