What do you want to do?
Obtain a free download of PowerPoint Viewer 2007
To run a presentation on a computer on which Microsoft Office PowerPoint is not installed, or to distribute a self-contained presentation to an audience that might not have PowerPoint installed, use Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer. Also, to run a .pps file, you must have PowerPoint Viewer 2007 installed. The PowerPoint Viewer is a free download!
Important You must have an Internet connection for this link to work properly.
- If PowerPoint 2007 is already installed on the computer, PowerPoint Viewer is installed each time you use the Package a Presentation for CD feature in PowerPoint.
To package a presentation for CD, do the following:
- In PowerPoint, open the presentation that you want to package.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, point to the arrow next to Publish, and then click Package for CD.
- In the Package for CD dialog box, click Options, and then select the options that you want.
Note For information about the options, see Package a presentation for CD.
- Click Copy to Folder or Copy to CD.
PowerPoint packages your presentation to the folder or CD so that you can distribute it.
- You can use PowerPoint Viewer 2007 to view files that are formatted for PowerPoint 2000, 2002, or 2003 or later.
- PowerPoint Viewer 2007 does not support files that are formatted for PowerPoint 97 or earlier. To use PowerPoint Viewer 2007 to view a presentation that is formatted for PowerPoint 97 or earlier, open the presentation in PowerPoint 2000, 2002, or 2003 or later, and then save it in a format for PowerPoint 2000, 2002, or 2003 or later.
- You can run PowerPoint Viewer 2007 on Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later.
Top of Page