When you print your Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation, you may want to hide the background graphics so that your handouts are easier to read.
- If you want to omit the background graphics (background graphics: Any graphics on a slide, including drawing objects, patterns in a background fill, and pictures.) from selected slides rather than all slides, select the slides.
- On the Format menu, click Background.
- Select the Omit background graphics from master check box.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to omit the background graphics from the selected slides, click Apply.
- If you want to omit the background graphics from all slides, click Apply to All.
To further clarify the text in your handouts, you can reduce or eliminate the dark background colors by doing the following:
- On the File menu, click Print.
- Under Print what, click the option that meets your needs.
- Under Color/grayscale, click Pure Black and White or Grayscale.