To locate a word or phrase in your PowerPoint 2010 or PowerPoint 2007 presentation and then replace it with another word or phrase, do the following:
- On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Replace.
- In the Find what box, enter the text you want to find and replace.
- In the Replace with box, enter the text you want to use as the replacement.
- To search for the next occurrence of the text, click Find Next.
- Do one of the following:
- To replace the currently selected occurrence of the text, click Replace.
- To replace all occurrences of the text, click Replace All.
Note To cancel a search in progress, press ESC.
Top of Page