Quick Reference Card
Embed a video
- In Normal view, click the slide in which you want to embed a video.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Video, and then click Video from file.
- In the Insert Video dialog box, locate and click the video that you want to embed, and then click Insert.
Tip You can also click the Video icon in a content layout to insert a video.
Link to a video
- On the Slides tab in Normal view, click the slide to which you want to add a video or animated GIF file.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Video.
- Click Video from File, locate and click the file that you want to link to.
- On the Insert button, click the down arrow, and then click Link to file.
Important To prevent possible problems with broken links, it is a good idea to copy the videos into the same folder as your presentation, and link to them there.