Do one of the following:
Edit data for a chart created in Microsoft PowerPoint with Microsoft Graph
Edit data for a chart created in Microsoft Excel
- In PowerPoint, double-click the chart in which you want to edit data.
The menus and toolbars change to show the Microsoft Excel menus and buttons.
- Click the tab for the sheet that contains the data for the chart — for example, Sheet1.
- Type the new data in the cells on the worksheet.
For information about working with Microsoft Excel worksheets, click Microsoft Excel Help on the Help menu.
- To make sure that the chart is displayed in the PowerPoint presentation when you return to the slide, click the tab for the sheet that contains the chart — for example, Chart1.
- To return to the slide, click outside the chart.