On the Outline tab in normal view, click the text whose indent level you want to change.
- To decrease an indent, on the Formatting toolbar, click Decrease Indent , or press SHIFT+TAB.
- To increase an indent, on the Formatting toolbar, click Increase Indent , or press TAB.
- You can also press ALT+SHIFT+LEFT ARROW to decrease a text indent and ALT+SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW to increase a text indent.
- If you want a slide title to be part of the bulleted list in the preceding slide, click the title text, and then click Increase Indent or press TAB. The text position moves up to a bulleted list, and you can continue adding to the bulleted list. (Text below the original slide title also moves up).
- To change a bulleted list item to a slide title on the following slide, click the text, and then click Decrease Indent or press SHIFT+TAB. (Items below text in your original list move down to the next slide.)