You can reuse slides from a different PowerPoint presentation in your presentation without having to open the file containing the slides you want to add.
- Open the presentation that you want to add a slide to.
- In the thumbnail pane on the left side of the slide window, click where you want to insert a slide.
- Click Home > New Slide >Reuse Slides.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, click Open a PowerPoint File.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, browse to the presentation file that contains the slide that you want to copy, and then click Open.
Tip In the Reuse Slides pane, PowerPoint displays thumbnails (thumbnail: A miniature representation of a picture.) of the slides from the presentation that you selected. Rest the pointer on a thumbnail to see a larger version of the slide's contents.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, do one of the following:
- To add a single slide, click the slide.
- To add all of the slides, right-click any slide, and then select Insert All Slides.