- If you're copying text between presentations, open both presentations, and on the Window menu, click Arrange All.
- On the slide, select the text you want to copy; right-click, and then click Copy.
- Display the slide you want to paste to, and on the slide, click where you want to paste; right-click, and then click Paste.
If the text you pasted has a different style than text on the slide you pasted to, the Paste Options button appears. If the pasted item's formatting is what you want, the paste is complete. Otherwise, go to step 4.
- To apply different formatting, click the Paste Options button, and then do one of the following:
If you select either of the above options and then decide you want the current design template styles applied, click Use Design Template Formatting (this is the default).
Note If you want to move an item instead of copy it, click Cut on the shortcut menu rather than Copy.
- To copy, you can also press CTRL+C; to cut, you can press CTRL+X; to paste, you can press CTRL+V.