If you like a slide master (and its related slide layouts) and it resides in one presentation, you can copy the slide master and all the layouts will follow when you paste it into your presentation.
- Open both the presentation that contains the slide master that you want to copy and the presentation that you will paste the slide master to.
- In the presentation that contains the slide master that you want to copy, on the View tab, click Slide Master.
- In the slide thumbnail (thumbnail: A miniature representation of a picture.) pane, right-click the slide master, and then click Copy.
- In the thumbnail pane, the slide master represents the larger slide image, and the related layouts are smaller, positioned beneath it (shown above).
- Many presentations contain more than one slide master, so you may have to scroll to find the one that you want.
- On the View tab, click Switch Windows, and then select the presentation that you want to paste the slide master to.
- On the View tab, click Slide Master.
- In the thumbnail pane, right-click the slide master, and then do one of the following;
On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View.
- To take on the theme colors, fonts, and effects of the destination presentation that you are pasting to, click .
- To maintain the theme colors, fonts, and effects of the presentation that you are copying from, click .