You can improve playback performance and save disk space by compressing your media files.
- Open the presentation that contains the audio or video files.
- On the File tab, click Info, and then in the Media Size and Performance section, click Compress Media.
- To specify the quality of the video, whicn in turn, determines the size of the video, select one of the following:
- Presentation Quality Save space while maintaining overall audio and video quality.
- Internet Quality Quality will be comparable to media which is streamed over the Internet.
- Low Quality Use when space is limited, such as when you are sending presentations via e-mail.
The following are articles that you might also find helpful: