Want to change the color, style, or size of the bullets or numbers in your PowerPoint 2013 presentation? Or change the number you want to start from? You’re in the right place.
- To change one bullet or number, place the cursor at the start of the line that you want to change. To change multiple bullets or numbers, select the text in all of the bullets or numbers that you want to change.
- Click Home, click the arrow on either the Bullets or Numbering button, and then click Bullets and Numbering.
- In the Bullets and Numbering dialog box, on either the Bulleted tab or the Numbered tab (depending on what kind of list you’re working with), pick the style changes that you want to make, such as:
- Bullet or number style.
- Size (to resize a bullet or number so it’s a specific size in relation to your text, click Size, and enter a percentage).
- Starting number (on the Numbered tab, enter the number you want in the Start at box).
- Pictures (to use a picture as a bullet, on the Bulleted tab, click Picture, and scroll to find a picture).
- Symbols (to add a character from the symbol list to the Bulleted or Numbered tabs, on the Bulleted tab, click Customize, click a symbol, and click OK. You can apply the symbol to your slides from the style lists).
- SmartArt graphics (to convert an existing bulleted or numbered list to a SmartArt graphic, click Home > Convert to SmartArt).
Note PowerPoint does not support decimal numbered lists.
To learn more about bulleted and numbered lists, see the See Also links on this page, and take a look at the following articles: