To change a sound, you must first delete the existing sound on your slide, and then add the new sound.
Delete a sound
- Click the slide that contains the sound that you want to delete.
- In Normal view, click the sound icon or CD icon , and then press DELETE.
To delete multiple sounds, repeat steps 1 and 2 for each slide that contains sound files that you want to delete.
Add a sound
Before you add sounds to the presentation, you can prevent possible problems by copying or moving the sounds that you want to add to the same folder that your presentation is saved in.
- Click the slide to which you want to add a sound.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media Clips group, click the arrow under Sound, and then do one of the following:
- When prompted to choose how you want the sound to start in the slide show, do one of the following:
- To play the sound automatically when you go to the slide, click Automatically.
- To play the sound when you click the sound icon or CD icon , click When Clicked.
If you choose to start the sound with a mouse click, the sound icon or CD icon will appear on your slide even if you selected the Hide During Show check box.