- Display the slide in which you want to change an animation.
- If the Custom Animation task pane (task pane: A window within an Office program that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.) is not displayed, on the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation.
- In the Custom Animation task pane, in the Custom Animation list (Custom Animation list: The list of animation sequences for a slide. Items are listed in the order in which they are added, and include icons that indicate timing in relation to other animation events.), click the animation item you want to change.
If more than one animation has been applied to a single object, each animation will be noted within the list. You may need to expand a list item to see all animations applied, however.
- Click , and do one or more of the following:
- If you want to make the text or object enter the slide show presentation with an effect, point to Entrance and then click an effect.
- If you want to add an effect to text or an object that is on the slide, point to Emphasis, and then click an effect.
- If you want to add an effect that makes text or an object leave the slide, point to Exit and then click an effect.
- If you want to add an effect that makes an object move in a specified pattern, point to Motion Paths and then click an effect.
Note If you want to remove an effect, select the animation item in the Custom Animation list, and then click .