Anyone with a standard DVD or disc player can watch and enjoy a PowerPoint presentation or photo album that you create.
Note You’ll need both a DVD or disc burner and Windows DVD Maker (or another 3rd party DVD burning software) to complete the steps listed below.
- Create a slide show video by using the Internet & DVD setting.
- Open Windows DVD Maker.
Note Windows DVD Maker is included in Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate and in Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, and Windows 7 Ultimate editions.
- Click Add items.
- Browse your file system to locate and select your newly created slide show video (.wmv) file.
- Click Add.
- Select the appropriate DVD burner and provide a DVD title.
- Insert a blank writable DVD into the DVD drive you selected and click Next.
- Click Preview, and then click Burn to start the DVD burning process.