To add one or more slides, from a different presentation file that is located on your computer or on a network share, do the following:
Note To add slides from a Slide Library, see Share and reuse PowerPoint 2007 slide content.
- Open the presentation that you want to add a slide to.
- In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click Slides, and then click where you want to add a slide.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click New Slide, and then click Reuse Slides.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, click Open a PowerPoint File.
- In the Browse dialog box, locate and click the presentation file that contains the slide that you want, and then click Open.
Tip In the Reuse Slides pane, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 displays thumbnails (thumbnail: A miniature representation of a picture.) of the slides from the presentation that you selected. Rest the pointer on a thumbnail to see a larger version of the slide's contents.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, do one of the following:
Note If you want the slide that you are adding to the destination presentation to maintain the formatting of the original presentation, select the Keep source formatting check box before you add the slide to the destination presentation.
Top of Page