Using a faded picture as a watermark in the background of your slides is a great way to display your company logo or other meaningful pictures.
- Click the View tab, and then click Slide Master.
- In Slide Master view, in the thumbnail pane on the left, click the slide layout(s) (example shown below) that you want to add a picture watermark to.
- Right-click the slide and then click Format Background.
- In the Format Background pane on the right, click Picture or Texture Fill, and then, under Insert picture from, do one of the following:
- To insert a picture from your local drive, click File, locate and click the picture that you want, and then click Insert.
- To insert a picture that you have copied to the clipboard, click Clipboard.
- To insert a picture from an online resource, click Online, type a description in the search box of the type of image you want, press Enter. Locate and click the picture that you want, and then click Open.
- In the Format Background pane, slide the Transparency bar to the right to set the transparency percentage.
- To apply the watermark to all slides in the presentation, in the Format Background pane, click Apply to all.
- On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View.
Need more help?