- On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
- In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click the Slides tab, and then click a location between two slides where you want to add a new slide.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click New Slide.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click Layout, and then select a slide layout that will best accommodate the content that you plan to add to the slide.
Note To customize the layout of your new slide, see Add one or more content placeholders to a layout, Change or delete a placeholder, or Create a new custom layout.
- Add text to the new slide.
- Here are some other ways that you can add slides to your presentation: