To indicate that your presentation is a draft copy, add the watermark text ‘Draft’ to the background of your slides. You can add other text, such as ‘Company Confidential’, your company name, or anything else that you want.
- Click View > Slide Master.
- In Slide Master View, at the top of the thumbnail pane on the left, select the slide master.
- Click Insert > Text Box, and then on the slide master, click and drag to draw the text box.
- Type the watermark text (such as ‘DRAFT’) in the text box, and then select the text.
Tip To place your watermark text vertically, click the circular arrow at the top of the text box, and turn in the direction of the arrow.
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, choose a light font fill color, and then make any other changes that you want to the font and style.
Tip If you do not see the Drawing Tools or Format tabs, be sure you’ve selected the text box.
- To reposition the watermark, click the text box, and then when the pointer becomes a , drag the text box where you want it.
- When you are happy with the text watermark, click the text box, under Drawing Tools, click the Format tab, click Send Backward, and then click Send to Back.
Related information about watermarks: