You can update the meeting attendees, location, date, or time in the Microsoft Outlook meeting request. Outlook will send the updates to the workspace. To change other information in the Meeting Workspace, you must make the change from the workspace.
- Open the meeting request containing the link to the workspace.
- Change the information in any of the following fields: To, Location, Start time, End time.
- To send all updates to the workspace and to the attendees, click Send Update.
- If you update the meeting request and click Save and Close, the updated information won't be sent to the Meeting Workspace. To send the updated information, you must click Send Update.
- For information about changing other information in the workspace, see Help in the workspace.